Cortiva Institute doesn't just teach. We engage, excite and inspire you.
Cortiva Institute is the country's largest dedicated massage therapy school with 30 campuses in 13 states and a national reputation for excellence that sets the industry standard. Students choose Cortiva Institute because we care about the same things you do: innovation, real-world experience, and promoting the highest standards in education and the industry. Our culture challenges students to grow, not only academically, but personally and professionally- by training to care for others, Cortiva Institute graduates become the best versions of themselves.
The full Cortiva Institute experience gives you the tools and confidence to succeed, from our holistic, hands-on curriculum, to expert faculty- all practicing specialists in their field- who guide you every step of the way.
Our programs balance science and artistry, so you'll love what you're learning. The support you'll get, from teachers and peers alike, is the best motivation to follow your dreams.
Why choose the Cortiva Institute?
- A diploma in as little as 7½ months*
- Convenient Day and Night classes that fit your life
- Dynamic clinical internships built into each program
- 1,000s of jobs available across the country
- Support in finding a career that gives you joy
- Accomplished instructors and faculty to guide your development
- Financial aid available for those who qualify*
Thousands of New Job Opportunities Every Year
Cortiva's National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities nationwide for Cortiva graduates each year.
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Cortiva Institute cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we're here to help you succeed.
*Programs and program length may vary by campus. The Cortiva Institute Illinois campuses are approved by IBHE. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs, and other important information, please visit http://www.cortiva.edu/disclosures.html.
School Website: Cortiva Institute, York
- Commission of Massage Therapy Accreditation (“COMTA”), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (“ACCSCT”), and Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (“ACCET”)
Cortiva Institute, York
170 Red Rock Road
York, PA 17406