College Planning in High School
College Applications and the Admissions Process
Tools & Services
Whether you fill it our on paper or online, your college college application will be the key document reviewed by college to determine admissions. What do you need to complete the application? Should you use the Common Application? What about your essay and interviews? Learn the tips and techniques for a strong college application.
- 10 College Application Tips You Need to Know
- What Do I Need to Complete My Application?
- Should You Submit the Online or Paper Application?
- Have You Submitted Your Online College Applications?
- Should You Apply to College with the Common Application?
- Theatre, Dance, Music and Fine Arts Applicants
- The College Interview
- Preparing for Your College Interview
- Make Your Application Essay Stand Out
- College Essays: Tips and Sample Questions
- College Letter of Recommendation
- Cost of College Applications Up at Many Schools
- Help! My College Application Was Lost
- Organize Your College Application Process
- 7 Common College Application Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Twitter Accounts to Follow During College Applications
- College Application Horror Stories: What Went Wrong
- Most Inspiring College Application Stories
- College Application Cheaters: Dishonest Students & Parents
- What is the Common Application?
- Common Application vs. Universal Application: What's the Difference?
- What is the Universal College Application?
- Balancing an Over-Achiever's College Application
- Low GPA? How to Emphasize Your Application Strengths
- College Applications: How Many Should You Do?
- How to Jumpstart Your College Applications
- Apply for Free: College Application Fees and Fee Waivers
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Applying to Art School
- 5 Ways to Create an Awesome Portfolio for Applications
- 3 Common Mistakes to Avoid when Applying to Theatre Colleges
- What is the Unified Application for Music and Performing Arts?
- College Application Strategies: Big Schools vs. Small Schools
- How to Offset Low SAT Scores in College Applications
- 5 Ways to Apply to College for Free
- Why Low-Income Students Should Apply to Top Colleges
- 5 Changes to the Common Application You Should Know About
The College Admissions Process
The college admissions process last many months and has a variety of stages. Learn about the different phases here. Plus we answer the question: How hard is it to get into the country's most selective colleges?
- College Admissions Options: Early Decision, Early Action, Rolling & Regular
- The Admissions Process: What Are Colleges Looking For?
- Deferred College Admission? How to Get In to Your Top Schools
- What To Do When You Are Wait-Listed
- How Selective Are Top Colleges?
- Top 3 College Application Worries
- What You Need to Know About Affirmative Action
- Did You Miss a College Application Deadline?
- College Admissions: What's an Eligibility Index?
- 6 Facebook Mistakes to Avoid When Applying to College
- Tips to Get Off the Wait List
- Tips for Spring Admit Students
- Colleges With Low Student-to-Faculty Ratios
- How to Get Off the Wait List for College
See All College Planning in High School Articles