College Dating and Social Life
Tools & Services
College Nightlife and Entertainment
College nightlife is what a lot of students would consider the fun part of college. But you may want to learn a bit more about the climate on college campuses before you dive in. Learn about nightlife, partying, drinking, safety, hazing and more in this section.
- College Nightlife
- College Bars and Beer Festivals: Student Drinking on Campus
- Drinking in College: Do You Want a Party School or a Dry School?
- Drunk Driving: Staying Safe on College Campuses
- College Hazing
- Concerts in College: Where Students Go for the Music Scene
- College Festivals
- Truths and Myths About Fraternities and Sororities
- Black Fraternities and Sororities: The Divine Nine
- Spring Break: Beyond the Beach
Dating and Socializing
College hookup culture, relationships, road trips...there are the things that potential college students may need to adjust to when they start school. Find out what you need to know about social life and dating in college here.
- Should You Follow Your High School Sweetheart to College?
- A Day in the Life of a College Student
- 7 Things College Students Should Know About Social Media
- 5 Tips for College Students Who Use Twitter
- 5 Ways to Avoid Embarrassing Yourself on Facebook
- Do Colleges Have School Dances?
- Long-Distance Relationships: Making It Work in College
- College Hookup Culture: Myth or Fact?
- Sexual Assault in College: Preventing Date Rape and Staying Safe
- Restaurants and Campus Dining: Good Food on a Budget
- College Road Trips
- Where Does the Freshman 15 Come From?
- Analyzing College Gender Ratios
- How to Survive Your First College Party
- How to Ask Your Dorm Neighbor on a Date
- 7 First Date Ideas for College Students
- College Dating Advice: 6 Signs You're in the Friend Zone
- College Dating Advice: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex?
- How to Get in the Holiday Spirit During Finals
- 10 Valentine’s Day Ideas on a Budget
See All College Life Articles