YOU CAN: HAVE A MORE REWARDING CAREER. YOU WILL: GET THERE FROM HERE.
Central Penn College gives you the support you need every step of the
way. You'll enjoy flexible day, evening and online courses in an
accelerated degree program. Plus one-on-one counseling, financial
assistance and more. To get started, apply today. Open the first door.
Request Information Now!
Our Associate's Programs
* Accounting Associate Degree
* CIS - Applications Development
* Criminal Justice Associate Degree
* Entrepreneurship and Small Business Associate Degree
* Medical Assisting-Associates (Hybrid)
* Paralegal (Hybrid)
Our Bachelor's Programs
* Accounting Bachelor Degree
* Business Administration - Healthcare Admin
* Business Administration - Management
* Business Administration - Marketing
* Business Administration Bachelor Degree
* Corporate Communication Bachelor Degree
* Criminal Justice Administration Bachelor Degree
* Homeland Security Management
* Information Technology Bachelor Degree
* IT - Application Development
* IT - Cyber Security
* Legal Studies (Hybrid)
Our Masters Programs
* Organizational Leadership: Organizational Developement
* Organizational Leadership: Financial Analysis
We make getting your degree easier than ever with three convenient
locations â two in Central PA. We also offer the flexibility of online
courses. Learn More!
Central Penn College, accredited by the Middle States Commission on
Higher Education, emerged from a business school, earning its new status
and name in April 1999 after the Pennsylvania Department of Education
authorized the Associate in Science and Associate in Applied Science
Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission on
Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), upon
recommendation of the Medical Assisting Education Review Board.
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs, 1361
Park Street, Clearwater, FL 33756, (727) 210-2350(727) 210-2350.
Legal Studies and Paralegal - American Bar Association (ABA) approval
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of
students who completed the program, and other important information,
please visit our website at, www.centralpenn.edu/disclosures